Now mind you, I don't believe in Climate change ( at least not due to global warming). Seriously I believe that like an Inconvienant Truth is the same kind of truth as Al Gore invented the Internet. And remember his wife forced the music industry to start putting stickers on music to prevent perverted or violent music out of peoples hands. Anybody remember the outcome of that?
What do I believe in, well, I believe weather comes in cycles. If you look back at recorded weather and read the farmers alamenacs. It all goes in cycles, just like earthquakes, hurricanes, ice ages, and eclipses. It all goes in cycles, that is the way God created it.
So for dinner tonight I am making speghetti with meat sauce, and homemade garlic bread. Doesn't that sound yummy. Yes it does, well until after dinner when the acid reflux kicks in. But it is worth it. Pain is good. Pain is just fear leaving the body. And as my typical behavior I will be canning my leftovers. Well just the sauce. Noodle don't can well. They become some nasty starchy brick in the bottom of the jar.
Special Speghetti sauce
- 6 pints of tomato sauce
- 1 pint of diced stewed tomatos
- 1 pound of browned hamburger meat
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 1 1/2 red wine (make sure you would drink it otherwise it will taint your sauce)(if you don't want to use wine use sparkling red cider it works too)
- seasonings to taste: minced onion, garlic powder, orgeno, italian seasonings, parsley, pepper,
- 6 packets of stevia (you could use sugar but I have to cut carbs somewhere)