Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Antibacterial Everything Validation

You might remember back in May I blogged about soaps all being Antibacterial.  Well Yesterday a report came out that says that these soaps and agents are damaging.  The report says it messes with hormone levels, and is contributing to Antibiotic resistant strains of Bacteria.  An other thing the report states that I didn't even think about is that these antibacterial agents are laced with pesticides and we all know that is not a good thing for our bodies.  Gee I hate being right but I was.  

Since I still have a problem finding liquid hand soap that is not Antibacterial, Here is my recipe for homemade liquid Hand soap.

http://houkreativehomestead.blogspot.com/2013/05/antibacteral-everything-really.html


No comments:

Post a Comment